Founder & Managing Partner
- Mission Law
- Gunderson Dettmer
- Blueprint Research & Design, Inc. (acquired by Arabella Advisors)
- Hewlett Foundation
- Duke JD/MBA '14
- Stanford University '07
To put it simply, I think the world needs more love in the workplace - places where people feel loved, can love others, love the work they're doing, and love the impact they're having. And I want to do my part in creating love in an industry that quite honestly seems to be filled with a lot of brokenness and unnecessary suffering, while working with clients who believe in this fundamental message, are truly passionate about building their own teams filled with love and having a positive impact in society, and want to work with like-minded legal professionals.
Why Mission Law?
I looked everywhere to find a law firm that I would want to work in - one with core values centered around principles like healthy relationships, joyful work, continuous improvement, tech savviness, and true ownership - but couldn't find one. So I ended up starting Mission Law to create a firm that I would love to work in as a lawyer, hoping that one day others too might want to join us in building a firm like ours.
Sample Recent Transactions
- $30M Series B financing for FreeWill led by Bain Capital Double Impact
- $24M Series A financing for undisclosed client
- $8M Series A financing for Guidewheel led by Greycroft
- $10.5M Tender offer transaction for undisclosed client
- $6M Series A Financing for Myst AI led by Valo Ventures
- Reg CF crowdfunding campaigns for various clients on the Republic and StartEngine platforms
- Corporate spinout and M&A support for the sale of Hero Research to People.ai